Self-introduction - Carl Emil Lidbom

Hi!

I'm currently awaiting answers to my applications for university, if all goes well I'll be studying systems development this coming fall, and wanted to occupy myself with something so I figured I'd finally contribute to something open source. I've messed around a bit with Linux and OSS in the past but never got around to contributing, but now I'm eager to start. I've mostly used Debian but now I'm on Fedora and liking it. I have intermediate experience in programming, mostly python and C# but also some C and C++.

QA seemed like the funniest point of contribution but I would love to know where I should get started since I haven't involved myself in anything similar before.

I hope to learn a lot from this and I'm eager to start testing. :)

Best wishes,
Carl Emil