Re: Curiosity in QA:Testcase base service manipulation

On 5/13/20 12:34, Adam Williamson wrote:
I ended up putting
(sudo su) at the top of each script and just ran the commands without
the (su -c). That seemed to work fine.

Is there a critical to the test reason to use (su -c)?

No. It really just means "do this as root". There are various ways you
can indicate this when writing instructions, all with benefits and
drawbacks...

Thanks it's nice to have suspicions confirmed.

Sometimes I've wanted to write some kind of template
for it, but never get enough roundtuits...

I know all about the shortage of roundtuits. The change in the test case served as inspiration for me to see if I can get this done before F33 branches :-)

	Be Well Stay Safe

	Pat	(tablepc)