some Rawhide feedback

This is just about my install and today's update.

htop seems a little higher than usual.

Goodbye to the crusty old 5.7.0-rc0 kernel.       Shouldn't
we all toast with our favorite beverage, when the no-longer-needed kernels
are erased?      Mine is cold ginger beer and my favorite brand
is Fentiman's ( without lime ), but Barritt's will suffice.

I learned this week what an FE is, thanks to Adam.     I guess little
by little, one can learn to speak Linux jargon, if their heart is in it.
I self-taught myself to speak Spanish over a 30 year period, and I can
now impress the Millennial waitress at Taco Bell, who surprisingly
does not know what "salsa" is.

What goes on in dnf during a "transaction check?"      I would recommend
that dnf word some things or items better, or at least provide an easy resource
somewhere to explain things like "scriptlet."

Why does the last item on the dnf update take so long to update?     The one
today was the kernel, and it took almost two minutes.       However, I have
an old CPU from the 2015 era.

David Locklear