today's Rawhide update

Today's Rawhide update in Gnome was sweet.

My install got the new Firefox 75, bringing in some
alleged wayland improvements.     An update to
the hp printer driver, and a newer kernel, etc.

htop looks good on my system.

Firefox 75 seems to work okay.

I installed the new IceCat having not used it
in over two years, and have never really used
it.     YouTube worked, but you have to extra-click
to get the html going.     Another web-site with
videos did not play.      I do not know anything about
all that video codec stuff.      I assume this new IceCat is based
on a much older version of Firefox, so I guess it is only
of interest to the people needing free software.    I
assume that Icecat is better than the older version, so
any improvements or progress to the free software
movement is a good thing.

more packages have the fc33 designation, so that
is a good thing.     GDM or gdm, for example.

David Locklear

P.S.   I only spend about an hour a day on my desktop
computer, and that is mostly watching YouTube, and playing
FreeCell, so I apologize to those of you who are far far more
advanced than I ever will be.      I have not used Ubuntu or
Linux Mint in way over 2 years, but did tinker with Debian Buster about
six months ago.     I lived in TrueOS as my only operating system
for my hobby-business for about 4 months about two years ago.  FreeBSD
just was not my thing, but I hope to try it again someday.     I only
briefly tinkered with Manjaro and Antergos about two years ago, and maybe
a week with some of the Exton distros like SlackEx.     I lived in Mageia 6
( Cauldron at that time ) and ROSA R11 for several months,
before trying Fedora 30, I think.     Some other distros I like are
SparkyLinux 5, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, KDE Neon Unstable Developer's
Edition.     I have watched over 100 video reviews about distros on
YouTube, by "Don't Call me Lenny," and others who were popular about
3 years ago.     I have not done much of that lately.     I check in with Eznix
on YouTube sometimes, but he is a Debian guy.    I posted a few of
my own videos, but they had no sound.     I would like to revisit that
someday and make a beginner video about Rawhide.     There are
way over ten popular distros that I have not tried, and several alternative desktop
environments, that I have not tried.    I have only spent a few minutes playing
with a tiling window manager.    I read the news on Phoronix everyday.    I spend
at least an hour surfing the web on my Android smartphone that has a 6 inch
screen.        My kid and wife use Apple stuff, and a Chromebook.     I have
a nice Chromebook, but seldom if ever use it.     All of my Microsoft stuff is collecting
dust in the attic.     I hope to try someday to get Fedora working on an old laptop, but that
laptop needs a new battery.

Life is so weird now.   I have had very little human contact in the past 3 weeks.