Testing of F32 Workstation beta drop 0316.n.0

In regard to my testing of F32 Workstation beta drop 0316.n.0:

This was a bare metal install on a Lenovo M53 with a i5-4570 CPU. The ISO was check summed and loaded to a thumb drive using Media Writer. The test machine booted to Live normally. Anaconda started normally. Options to delete all and reclaim space were selected for the hard drive. Install ran normally. The reboot to the hard drive was normal.

My test results were not registered with relval since there is no test event for this drop.

I ran most of the standard tests. They all passed. This included printing to my "no driver" (sort of IPP everywhere) printer.

I have run most of my as configured tests I found three minor bugs. Two of those have been around a while and Bug reports are in RHBZ. I found one in the Audacity application from the Fedora repo. I will report that to the Audacity folks.

	My best wishes to all

	Pat	(tablepc)