Re: Monday meetings

Adam,

I'll run the meetings tomorrow in your place! I've sent out reminders to the test list. Have a good trip!

Geoff Marr
IRC: coremodule

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 8:24 PM Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey folks!

So, we would normally have meetings on Monday morning (my time), but
I'm not gonna be around to lead them (I'm going for a trip this weekend
and won't be back in time). So, there's a few options for either or
both of the QA and blocker review meetings:

* Skip them this week
* Someone else runs them at the usual times on Monday
* I run them on another day (Wednesday?) instead

what do you all think? For the QA meeting, we had a couple of topics
left over from last week. For the blocker review meeting, we have 6
proposed Beta blockers, 1 proposed Beta FE, and 1 proposed Final
blocker.

SOP for running a QA meeting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process

SOP for running a blocker review meeting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey