Testing of F32 Workstation Rawhide drop 0109.n.0

In regard to my testing of F32 Workstation Rawhide drop 0109.n.0:

This was a bare metal install on a Lenovo M53 with a i5-4570 CPU. After the he ISO was check summed it was loaded to a thumb drive using Media Writer. The thumb drive was written successfully and then used to boot the test machine. The test machine booted to Live normally and the Install option was selected. Anaconda started normally and the options to delete all and reclaim space were selected for the hard drive. The install ran normally and the reboot to the hard drive was normal.

I ran my usual group of the standard tests and reported results via relval. No problems were found.

I then started my as deployed testing. So far I have found problems with some gnome-shell-extensions. If they persist I will file bug report on them before Final release. My experience is that bugs in the extensions are gone by then.

I also found a bug in the application Audacity. The display of the progress bar over the waveform seems to not be related to operation of the application. No errors occurred and this application works fine in fully updated F31. I see that the wxBase and wxGTK files (3 files) and the Audacity application file have been updated for F32. Since this seems to be a widget problem, the problem is probably in the new implementation of the widget for the progress bar, If this persists, I will file a bug report around beta time.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)