Re: [Review requested] Magazine article: How we decide when to ship Fedora

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 7:09 PM Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One tiny nit: the Beta and Final release criteria aren't quite
> *separate*, they're *cumulative*. At Beta, the Basic+Beta criteria
> apply. At Final, the Basic+Beta+Final criteria apply.

The article freeze hasn't started yet, so I fixed this nit.

> The only other thing I'd say is it seems a bit incomplete: it doesn't
> quite get to the end of the process and explain that we ultimately
> release when we have an RC with no known blocker bugs and sufficient
> test coverage.

It does a bit. I added a little about the go/no-go meeting,
specifically the blocker bug review. I decided to leave out the test
coverage part because the article is getting kind of lengthy and also
it seems like it's the blocker part that we trip on.

Updated preview URL:
https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=30507&preview=1&_ppp=c2d14b0b3d

--
Ben Cotton