Re: [Review requested] Magazine article: How we decide when to ship Fedora

On Wed, 2020-02-19 at 14:06 -0500, Ben Cotton wrote:
> Hi QA team,
>
> In the Fedora Magazine meeting this morning, we were running a little
> low on articles. I though "what's something I can write about
> quickly?" and I came up with an overview of how we decide to ship
> Fedora - essentially an intro to the blocker process. With the beta
> freeze about to start, this seems like a good time to get folks
> involved.
>
> Please review this post by the end of this week. We're planning to
> publish it Wednesday of next week, so I want to make sure I have time
> to incorporate your feedback.
>
> https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=30507&preview=1&_ppp=47413da8fe

Looks pretty good to me!

One tiny nit: the Beta and Final release criteria aren't quite
*separate*, they're *cumulative*. At Beta, the Basic+Beta criteria
apply. At Final, the Basic+Beta+Final criteria apply.

The only other thing I'd say is it seems a bit incomplete: it doesn't
quite get to the end of the process and explain that we ultimately
release when we have an RC with no known blocker bugs and sufficient
test coverage.

Otherwise, looks good! Thanks a lot for writing it :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey