Re: booting .iso image from fedoraproject.org

Chris,

I've switched to FC33 here and am seeing the same problems except that I've noticed that it's on TTY1 ONLY. It's like the signals from the keyboard to the tty are mixed up. TTY2-6 appear to be working correctly. WTF over?

Current Kernel: 5.6.0-0.rc1.git2.1.fc33.x86_64

Previous kernel: kernel-5.6.0-0.rc1.git0.1.fc32.x86_64

/boot/loader/entries has 3 kernels listed though... grub only shows two. What'supwiththat?

Bleeding edge is so much more fun than "normal" edge...

Best regards,

George...