Re: For today's agenda item - Proposed disk unmount test case

Kamil,

Sure thing. I was planning to work on it today.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)

On 12/2/19 06:01, Kamil Paral wrote:
On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 7:30 PM Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 5:10 AM Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds reasonable to test both LiveOS and the installed system. Does it
make sense to test both installed system's reboot and poweroff, though? Are
there any meaningful differences?

i'm not certain.

In that case I'd probably start with the simpler version, and extended it
if we detect it's not sufficient. So one reboot after installation -> fsck
check -> one reboot from the installed system -> fsck check.

Pat, can you update the test case according to the changes we've discussed
above? Thanks.