Re: Available to test install

On 12/1/19 10:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Sat, 2019-11-30 at 20:06 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Kind of.

I just put together the notebook I will be using when F32 ships.  It is
a Lenovo X140e, 8GB memory, and a 500GB SSD.

It was an EDU series and I *THINK* I have the bios set right. Defaulting
to first UEFI boot now rather than Legacy first.

I do have limited time, but I am willing to download a network installer
ISO and put the current build with Xfce for the gui.

Plus testing mounting my Samsung Galaxy S4 which won't mount with F30
(though worked fine with F28).

Plus the constant crashing of Thunar whenever I mount an SD card.  I do
wonder if I installed with the wrong UEFI setting..

Anyway, I do have limited time, but I can carve out some, now that the
system is sitting here on my desk.

Let me know and the URL for a current build.
You can always find the current validation test pages using the
'current' redirects:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Cloud_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Server_Test

and those pages have download links and instructions and so on.
Whenever a new compose is 'nominated' for testing, meaning we create
result pages for it and update the Current links to point to those
pages, an email is sent to test-announce@ as well to let you know.

Thanks for volunteering!
I will.  I really want to get to the bottom of the phone mount not working.

plus all the thunar crashes.