Re: Available to test install

On Sat, 2019-11-30 at 20:06 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Kind of.
>
> I just put together the notebook I will be using when F32 ships.  It is
> a Lenovo X140e, 8GB memory, and a 500GB SSD.
>
> It was an EDU series and I *THINK* I have the bios set right. Defaulting
> to first UEFI boot now rather than Legacy first.
>
> I do have limited time, but I am willing to download a network installer
> ISO and put the current build with Xfce for the gui.
>
> Plus testing mounting my Samsung Galaxy S4 which won't mount with F30
> (though worked fine with F28).
>
> Plus the constant crashing of Thunar whenever I mount an SD card.  I do
> wonder if I installed with the wrong UEFI setting..
>
> Anyway, I do have limited time, but I can carve out some, now that the
> system is sitting here on my desk.
>
> Let me know and the URL for a current build.

You can always find the current validation test pages using the
'current' redirects:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Cloud_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Server_Test

and those pages have download links and instructions and so on.
Whenever a new compose is 'nominated' for testing, meaning we create
result pages for it and update the Current links to point to those
pages, an email is sent to test-announce@ as well to let you know.

Thanks for volunteering!
--
Adam Williamson