Re: Stream

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 10:32:05AM -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> As time passes, my curiosity has grown concerning the realignment of
> Redhat, Fedora, and CentOS.

That seems good. But I'm not sure this is the right mailing list for it,
unless you specifically mean in the context of testing and QA.

> The article in Fedora Magazine didn't seem very definitive;
> especially after RHEL 9. The article commentary seemed upbeat and
> good. So I'm guessing all long time participants who are very
> knowledgeable understand more details.

I wrote the article, and I think I put most of what I know at a high level
into it. I can provide more if you have specific questions.

> Does anyone know if there is anything available or coming that will
> help us who aren't so knowledgeable understand?

I assume you also saw
https://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSStream? If not, does that
help? If you did and it didn't help, what is missing?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>