Re: Self-Introduction: Dave Kokandy

On Thu, 2019-08-22 at 16:08 -0500, Dave Kokandy wrote:

> If you have any questions regarding my interest to join, please let
> me know. I will be looking forward to the next onboarding session the
> Wiki page mentioned, and otherwise will try to contribute to the next
> available test day / call for testing. Thank you for your time and
> attention.

Hello Dave.
Probably somebody more expert than me will answer to your introduction
and will sponsor your request to join the QA FAS group as soon as
possible, in the meanwhile: welcome!

You don't need to wait for a test day in order to start to contribute!

You can start by testing updates in [http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/]
for Fedora 29 and Fedora 30. Update testing is where a tester tests a
package and gives out a +1 Karma for PASS and -1 Karma for FAIL.
You can read more about update testing here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing

Happy testing!
Bye,
A.