Self-Introduction: Dave Kokandy

Hello QA Group,

I'm writing to introduce myself as a new member to the group. I hope to be able to make a contribution.

I have been using GNU/Linux since about 2011 and embraced Fedora as my primary distro in Fedora ~27 or so. I mostly use it as a daily driver, for a light-duty home server, and for some incidental web development tasks (not my primary occupation).

Previously I had been somewhat involved in bug verification and release testing for the Lubuntu distribution, but had to drop due to life circumstances. Now that I have a little time to contribute to open source again, I wanted to reach out and see if I could be of service to this community since I primarily currently use Fedora and don't use Lubuntu much anymore.

If you have any questions regarding my interest to join, please let me know. I will be looking forward to the next onboarding session the Wiki page mentioned, and otherwise will try to contribute to the next available test day / call for testing. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Dave Kokandy
drkokandy on Freenode IRC