Vit 2.x could use some testing

Hello,

Vit upstream has completely written the tool in Python now, with lots of
enhancements. The 2.x branch is doing quite well, but upstream has
requested that we test it out to ensure it's in better shape before it
is declared stable.

So, I've now built it for rawhide, and pushed updates (with stable
pushes disabled) to F30/F29. If you use Vit, please help test the new
version. If you don't, take a look at Vit and Taskwarrior today (and
improve your efficiency)! :P