Requested info for DNF and Auth bugs

I have added the requested information to the bugs as shown below:

Bug 1694782 - Authorization pop up can not be satified or dismissed

> So basically, the problem is that if you have an admin user with no
> password, when an action requiring admin privileges is attempted, you > get this non-satisfiable auth popup?

Yes, that is correct. The action is completed okay, but later after a screen timeout and reactivation the pop-up appears.

Bug 1715617 - DNF fails with what appears to be a fails download:

> That looks like a mirror issue; the mirror you're getting dealt by
> mirrormanager is sending you data very slowly. If you adjust the repo > config to point to a different, specific mirror (via baseurl) rather
> than using the mirror list, can you still reproduce?

I should note that I haven't had any problems like this with running updates and installs on other PCs here running F30 on the same network with no adjustments to the repo parameters. Are you saying this might be a problem with a local parameter in the Rawhide (F31) drop that has to do with mirrors?

I would like to try this, but I need some help with how to make the change. I've never done this before. I need to know how I can identify the url for a repo and where to make the change.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)