Re: Media writer

On 5/14/19 04:30, Lukas Ruzicka wrote:
Hello,

Do you mean, that you want to install from Live and you want to have
Mediawriter installed, too or do you want to use Mediawriter to make USB
sticks from Live system?

I cannot see, why it should not be there, but I am not sure whether it is
possible to use Live system to make USBs because there might be memory
issues.

Lukas

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 5:35 PM pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx <pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>