Fwd: Media writer

This is the message I sent to the Desktop list on 04/29/2019.

Hi,

In the QA team meeting today. A suggestion came up in regard to Media Writer. The idea is that it would be handy for Media writer to be part of the standard install for Workstation Live. Media writer gets used a lot to make bootable images of Workstation Live. I volunteered to suggest it to you.

    Thanks and Have a Great Day!

    Pat    (tablepc)