Re: Proposal: Drop most optional packages from Server DVD

Lukas' question made me another one... Server spin has a couple of blockers on software (freeipa and posgresql at least). Are we going to take them out from the installer?

Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> igorleak hau idatzi zuen (2019 ots. 18, al. 17:00):
On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 11:43:46AM +0100, Lukas Ruzicka wrote:
> Yes, I agree with the proposal. I also agree that most servers will be
> connected to the Internet, however, I can think of some use cases where
> Internet connection is not wanted and an intranet is sufficient, such as:

In this case, I would expect that intranet to have a local mirror. Intranet
servers also need security and bug fixes.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>