Re: Soas is written for kids ( additional information)

On 12/8/18 11:27 AM, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you. I did understand that SoaS is for children, I first tried it when I was trying out a bunch of the Fedora spins to see which one I might like to help out with testing. All of the others had an Install option, and in some places I have seen SoaS referred to as Live/Install. I was just wondering if I missed something. Now that I have worked with it for a bit I've come to understand that it being default Live is a good thing; so I am not trying to install it anymore.

I'm looking forward to introducing some of the family children (grand kids, nieces, nephews) to it. I think this will be the one I adopt to help out with new release testing. In addition to Fedora Workstation testing.

Another e'mail I received said that the SoaS team has moved to Ubuntu. Is there a group that will still make the Fedora spin or will Fedora drop SoaS?

     Have a Great Day!

     Pat    (tablepc)

Sorry,

As it turned out I misunderstood the other e'mail I got. The move to Ubuntu is Uruguay's, implementation of OLPC (one laptop per child). They apparently also use SoaS.

		Have a Great Day!

		Pat	(tablepc)