Re: Soas is written for kids ( additional information)

Hello,

If you're referring to the email I sent, then I'm afraid I explained myself horribly.  I didn't mean to say that the SOAS team moved to Ubuntu.  What I said is that the continuation of the OLPC project in a specific country  (Uruguay, South America)  moved to Ubuntu.  The OLPC laptops with SOAS are still Fedora as far as I can tell.
Links to what I was trying to explain are listed below:
Ceibal Project  (OLPC in Uruguay)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceibal_project
OLPC
http://one.laptop.org