Re: Spins testing and vanishing?

try "liveinst" from sugar terminal in list view of f3 home to install.

On 12/5/18 4:12 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 11:23:25AM -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Today I see news that KDE is likely to fall off the Fedora table. I
Red Hat isn't supporting KDE in some future RHEL versions. But they
*already* don't support Xfce or SOAS or the other desktops you mention. This
has no effect on Fedora.

I have a question, if I may: I have seen SoaS listed as Live and as
Live/Install. I down loaded it from the Fedora site. and I bought a
copy from OSDisk. They were both Live only. Does anyone know if
there is an install version?
The Fedora live versions in general also come with an Install option
(usually as an application). It's been awhile since I looked at SOAS but I
imagine that's the case there too.