Spins testing and vanishing?

Recently I was in a chain of e'mails on the Test List and someone mentioned that the spins probably needed more attention than they have been getting for test. I volunteered that I might help out with that. I decided to check out the spins to see if there was one I particularly felt like I would like to help out with testing on. Over that last few weeks I have tried out KDE Plasma, Cinnamon, Sugar on a Stick, and Mate. After installing each one, I spent about a day familiarizing myself with it. Certainly not an in depth appreciation for their capabilities, but I became familiar with their basic approach and tools.

Today I see news that KDE is likely to fall off the Fedora table. I think I will wait a bit before I decide on a spin that I want to help out with. Since my primary focus is Fedora I don't want to get started on something that will be going away.

As a side note I didn't see anything that would pull me away from using gnome on the PCs here. Well that's partly because I have everyone used to Gnome and I don't want to suffer through a change.

I must say however, having two grandchildren about two years old, that I found Sugar on a Stick to be very attractive and something I would like to be involved with.

I have a question, if I may: I have seen SoaS listed as Live and as Live/Install. I down loaded it from the Fedora site. and I bought a copy from OSDisk. They were both Live only. Does anyone know if there is an install version?

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat (tablepc)