Re: Testing F29 10/13 drop.

I decided to try starting SELinux Trouble shooter from the command line to see if I could get more information on why it will not start. and this is what I got:

$ sealert -b
/usr/bin/sealert:32: DeprecationWarning: Importing dbus.glib to use the GLib main loop with dbus-python is deprecated.
Instead, use this sequence:

    from dbus.mainloop.glib import DBusGMainLoop

    DBusGMainLoop(set_as_default=True)

  import dbus.glib

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat (tablepc)