Testing F29 10/13 drop.

Good Day Everyone,

I've been testing the F29 Workstation Live 10/13 drop for several hours now and so far I found one problem and it's not a required thing.

The problem is with SELinux Troubleshooter; it won't start and show it's window. When I click the icon, I get the SELinux Troubleshooter menu header in the top bar, but the window never comes up. and after several seconds, the menu header leaves the top bar.

This was a clean install on bare metal (Lenovo M58p with E8400 processor) from a DVD. The ISO check-sum was good and the media test ran and passed.

I'm wondering if this is a bug I should report, or a new feature that it won't show the window unless there is an Alert to display.

		Have a Great Day!

		Pat (tablepc)