Java 8,10,11 Test Day 2018-09-26

Hey All,

Many of you might have been using Java in one form other. Java folks and Fedora QA is hosting a Java Test Day later this week.
We want you to test the different versions of Java and test if your application and your general system is working as expected.
This instalment of Fedora Test Day will focus on OpenJDK 11 and OpenJDK 10.
Currently we have java-1.8.0-openjdk as main JDK in Fedora.
It accompanied java-1.7.0-openjdk as JRE for a year, and replaced it in buildroot in F21
All the information is on the wiki[1] for more information.
Please test and submit your reports!

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2018-09-26:java_8,_10_and_11_testday

Thanks
//sumantro