Re: proposal: drop optical media from release criteria

On 9/20/18 1:01 PM, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I maintain a group of PCs. I like to always leave a copy of the install media with each PC in case it's needed. DVDs are very much cheaper than thumb drives. Please don't make me spend my budget when there is no need to.

There is nothing stopping you from making physical DVDs from the install images that will still be created as ISO files. And you are still welcome to file bugs if they don't work. The request is just to remove the blocking requirement to test them.