Re: proposal: drop optical media from release criteria

On 9/20/18 2:16 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 01:49:20PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
Justification: http://newsthump.com/2018/05/21/man-decides-to-keep-box-of-cables-hes-has-since-2002-for-another-year/

More seriously: I don't think there are any systems in the audiences
targeted by our release-blocking deliverables which are not better served by
booting from USB media.

I maintain a group of PCs. I like to always leave a copy of the install media with each PC in case it's needed. DVDs are very much cheaper than thumb drives. Please don't make me spend my budget when there is no need to.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat (tablepc)