Testing task: check Fedora 29 Changes

Hi folks!

So, recently we hit both the Fedora 29 Beta freeze, and the Fedora 29
Change 'code complete' deadline. What this means is that, in current
Fedora 29, the official Changes should be basically implemented and
testable. So, we should really be testing them!

You can find the list of Changes here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/29/ChangeSet

each Change has its own page, and the page should explain what the
Change is about, and how it can be tested. It would be great if folks
running F29 could help go through the Changes and test them according
to the instructions on the page.

If you find significant problems with a Change, please file bugs. Each
Change has a tracker bug - this will be linked from the wiki page - so
you can mark the bug(s) you file as blocking that tracker bug; that
will make it clear that they're related to the Change.

If you run into any really significant problems or need help with
testing, go ahead and report them here as well.

Some particularly significant Changes we should definitely be testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/HiddenGrubMenu
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ModulesForEveryone
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DbusBrokerAsTheDefaultDbusImplementation
(note that one seems to be in a very messy state ATM)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/UserPathPrioritization

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson