Self-Introduction: Ryan Himmelwright

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan Himmelwright and often go by himmAllRight on the internet and IRC. Outside the web, I've spent the last few years in the greater Boston area, but have recently moved to Durham NC (both USA).

I have been lurking around the various Fedora groups over the last few years, but have never fully taken the  plunge into a project. I am interested in becoming more involved with the QA group, in particular to help develop some of the testing tools (in addition to some package testing).

I am a Linux and open source enthusiast and have been using Linux as my main driver for over 8 years now. I work as a software developer that unfortunately builds web applications to run on Windows (I don't get it either). I primarily use Common Lisp at my day job to develop large, automated, build systems, but am also familiar with Python, R, Go, and a bit of C. While I spend my work day in Windows, I use my early mornings and weekends learning everything I can about Linux. I am hoping to finally put some of those skills to use with the Fedora community .

- Ryan