Re: [Proposal] Test Day Guidelines

----- Original Message -----

Hey Charles,

I know about the Cloud Test Day and we are really sorry, we couldn't come up with something days before.
The mag although had the annoucement [https://fedoramagazine.org/contribute-add-modularity-kernel-test-days/]
It's really good to hear that you have been helping us with a lot of things with posting the blog for contributors in French. Thanks for that! :)

The last bit, I totally agree that, most of us needs VMs and iso(s) are of big sizes, I would like to make sure we figure out a solution to
address the situation.

Thanks
//sumantrom