Re: The new gnome-software update with "third party repositories" support

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 1:30 PM Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
Was this discussed somewhere? Could someone please point me to a ticket
or an ML thread if it was? I must've missed it.

I think that this discussion in the council could be related to this new behavior: "Request for final approval of third party software proposal" [1].

Even if personally I'm not very happy, the decision has been taken.
However I don't actually know the criteria or any further discussion on which repos should be included: could someone provide some link?

[1] <https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/121>

Ciao,
A.