Re: Is the 28 rawhide repo broken?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 18:54:43 +0000,
 George R Goffe <grgoffe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I haven't seen updates from the rawhide repo in over a week. Is it that the "freeipa" situation clogging things up?
Thanks,
George...

There hasn't been a fully successful compose since the 4th. The tentative ones almost always produce a repo suitable for updates. Right now there are some conflicts from what looks like a poppler upgrade. There were also more failures than usual for the gcc 8 mass rebuild.

The rawhide composes are accessible at:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/

I'm using the following for using the one from this morning:
(You might not want to disable gpgcheck or sslverify though.)
[compose]
name=Compose - Specific compose repo
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/$basearch/os/
#mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide&arch=$basearch
baseurl=https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20180215.n.0/compose/Everything/x86_64/os/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$basearch
sslverify=False