Re: Modular Server RC testing

On Thu, 2017-11-09 at 12:00 +0100, pschindl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry for not attending the Monday's meeting. I just went through the
> logs and it came to my mind that we probably could use testday workflow
> for testing Server Modular RCs. My idea is to create "testday" just to
> test particular RC so there could be listed just testcases for manual
> testing. We could use the testday app or just oldschool matrix directly
> on the page. What are your thoughts? Maybe it is too late for Beta, but
> we can use it for Final.

What we discussed in the meeting, and I talekd to sgallagh about, was
just co-ordinating via mailing lists / IRC (test@, server@, #fedora-qa
and/or #fedora-server). sgallagh is the main guy who needs to be on top
of what's working / what isn't / what we have and haven't tested, for
now.

*Most* of the test cases that are relevant to Server are covered by
openQA. The main thing that isn't is Active Directory client testing.
Some of the install tests also need doing manually, I guess.

If we don't Go for Server today, maybe I'll look at putting matrices
together manually since this keeps coming up...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey