Modular Server RC testing

Hi all,

sorry for not attending the Monday's meeting. I just went through the
logs and it came to my mind that we probably could use testday workflow
for testing Server Modular RCs. My idea is to create "testday" just to
test particular RC so there could be listed just testcases for manual
testing. We could use the testday app or just oldschool matrix directly
on the page. What are your thoughts? Maybe it is too late for Beta, but
we can use it for Final.

Have a nice day,
Petr