Re: Fedora 27 Beta blocker status mail #1

On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 14:10 +0200, Lukas Brabec wrote:
> > * The Cloud tests appear never to have been run during this cycle.
>
> This doesn't count?
> https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/results/16936436
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/autocloud/jobs/4855/output

I meant the wiki validation tests. Though if Cloud WG is happy that the
automated testing covers some of them, we could enhance
autocloudreporter, the thing I wrote that forwards autocloud results to
resultsdb, to also forward them to the wiki via wikitcms.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey