Re: dnf segfaulting on 32-bit

Samuel Sieb composed on 2017-07-22 09:58 (UTC-0700):

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> What I wish is to limit the search to bugs filed against F25 or F26, so I goto
>> the "Version:" select list only to find it contains approximately 2,053
>> selections from which to choose (I saved https://bugzilla.redhat.com/query.cgi
>> to disk and found the options to begin on line 1268 and end on line 5273). That
>> many selections are totally unwieldy in a box that shows only 6 selections at a
>> time, particularly since that list contains a mixture of alpha-numeric and
>> numbers-only selections of unknown sort state (A=a, B=b, etc., or not) and I
>> don't know whether I'm looking for 26, F26 or f26.

> After you've picked Fedora as the product, click the refresh
> versions/releases/milestones button.  Then you'll find only the Fedora
> release numbers in the version list.

O_O

A:
Who would know such a button exists? :-p

Work-flow as I've described:
1-select product
2-select component
3-scroll window down so that version/milestone/target lists are fully visible
4-what refresh button?
5-continue selecting restraints
6-enter search terms in summary and/or comments and/or other
7-Go

Don't you think such a (*unique to BRC* AFAIK) button belongs in the same page
view as the objects to which it applies?

B:
It seems like having made product and component selections the version list
would be refreshed automatically. :-(

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/