Re: dnf segfaulting on 32-bit

On 07/21/2017 10:16 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
On F26 as soon as I sent my OP I rebooted, did dnf clean all, rpm --rebuilddb,
dnf update, dnf distro-sync, then shut down and went to bed. Distro-sync did
nothing but remove 225 packages.

I did similar with F25, but don't remember particulars other than it reacted
differently to a similar sequence of events, most of which are in my OP.

Maybe you could make it clearer what you are asking then. The subject is about dnf segfaulting, but it sounds now like you are asking something else and I don't understand what it is that you are trying to find out.