Re: gcc-7.1.1

On 07/18/17 20:09, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-07-18 at 06:02 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
>> I am receiving an error message when trying to install vmware
>> workstation 12.5.7 in Fedora 26. I have googled a many of sites
>> addressing this issue and none of them are working.
> How do you expect anyone to help you if you don't say what the error is
> or how you tried to fix it?

He posted an html message with an image.

I can't understand why people don't contact the support folks for products not
released by fedora????   I saw other messages about Vmware not working on F26 and I
checked out their forums and saw responses like "VMware isn't supported in F26 at
this time".

I also found this link http://rglinuxtech.com/?p=1939 which could be of help in some
cases.

There was also a significant amount of Cross Posting.  Can't for the life of me
understand why someone would email bugzilla at Red Hat with this query.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to speculate endlessly