Re: Criteria / validation proposal: drop Xen

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<ketuzsezr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi, folks! A while ago, Xen virtualization functionality was added to
>> the criteria and the validation test case set, on the understanding
>> that Oracle would provide testing for it (and help fix bugs as they
>> arose).
>>
>> For the last couple of releases we really have not had any such testing
>> from Oracle. On that basis, I'm proposing we remove this Final
>
> We had been doing the testing, it just that we (or rather me and
> Dariof) seem to get a wind of this at the last minute. Not sure exactly
> how to fix that thought.

The Fedora schedule for the release is also a good place to check for
knowing when RCs etc will happen for wider testing, eg this is the
current F-27 schedule:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/27/Schedule