Criteria / validation proposal: drop Xen

Hi, folks! A while ago, Xen virtualization functionality was added to
the criteria and the validation test case set, on the understanding
that Oracle would provide testing for it (and help fix bugs as they
arose).

For the last couple of releases we really have not had any such testing
from Oracle. On that basis, I'm proposing we remove this Final
criterion:

"The release must boot successfully as Xen DomU with releases providing
a functional, supported Xen Dom0 and widely used cloud providers
utilizing Xen."

and change the 'milestone' for the test case -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Boot_Methods_Xen_Para_Virt -
from Final to Optional.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!
--