Re: Problem with F26 fedora repo?

EG> Cannot download
EG> 'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-26&arch=x86_64':
EG> Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All
EG> mirrors were tried.  Cleaning up.  Error: Failed to synchronize
EG> cache for repo 'fedora'

I guess the obvious next question is whether you can access that URL.

That hostname has ten IP4 addresses and five IP6 addresses and sadly DNF
doesn't tell you which actually addresses it's trying to contact.  It
really needs to have some way to give complete information about exactly
which host it is contacting and what the conversation looks like.  It's
not possible to tell if it's hitting one bad host and giving up, or if
there's some networking problem on the client end, or if the sun
imploded.  Guess I'll go search for upstream DNF bugs.

 - J<