Rawhide: where for art thou? (why no rawhide composes recently)

Greetings.

Some folks may have noticed that there have been no completed rawhide
composes in a while (13 days as of today).

This has been due to a variety of bugs and issues, along with pungi now
failing composes that don't have all required release blocking items.

Here's a partial list:

2017-06-01 - lorax traceback, bug 1457055
2017-06-02 - another lorax issue, bug 1457906
2017-06-03 - cloud base failed in anaconda, bug 1458509
2017-06-04 - ditto
2017-06-05 - ditto
2017-06-06 - pungi bug - https://pagure.io/pungi/issue/641
2017-06-07 - ditto
2017-06-08 - ditto
2017-06-09 - ditto
2017-06-10 - ditto
2017-06-11 - ditto
2017-06-12 - ditto
2017-06-12.1 - pungi bug fixed, but hit libgtop2 broken deps in metacity
that failed the comppose. I fixed those (and control-center) last night.
2017-06-13 - still running, cross your fingers.

All of this has been made a bit worse by us having some storage slowness
which means you can really only do about 2 rawhide compose attempts a
day. Thats being worked on and hopefully we will get it fixed soon.

You can also see here there were some gaps where we didn't yet have the
bug tracked down or didn't yet have a fix in place. We need to try and
do better there. (I was out on vacation last week, so it can't always be
me).

Anyhow, hopefully we will have a rawhide compose today, and if not I
will keep poking it to get it going...

kevin