Re: What is Everything boot

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Samuel Sieb <samuel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 13, 2017 11:43:28 AM PDT, Alessio Ciregia <alciregi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>What is Everything boot? What is the difference between Everything boot
>>and, in example, Workstation boot?
>>

> The workstation boot is a live image and when you install from it you have no choice of packages but you don't require internet access to do the install.

Nope. Workstation boot is a netinst image, but it has Workstation's
product image set, so it follows the Workstation partitioning scheme
when choosing automatic partitioning.

In the current summary, "Workstation boot" points to:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/Fedora-26-20170513.n.0/compose/Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-netinst-x86_64-26-20170513.n.0.iso

I don't know what the product image is for Everything boot; so I don't
know what the default partitioning is.

--
Chris Murphy