Last released kernel

I appreciate that Rawhide always has the latest kernel snapshot as the
one and only kernel and that it is up to users to manage their own
kernels. However I wonder if there should be a simple, standard way of
being able to install the last released kernel, perhaps a package last-
release-kernel or something.

The problem for me is that the release kernel only ever seems to be in
Rawhide for one day, and if I miss updating on that day, I have missed
capturing that kernel – it just happened with 4.10 so I am stuck with
an rc8 rather than the release. (And 4.11 won't actually work for a few
rcs yet, same for every new kernel.)

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.winder@xxxxxxxxx