Re: Fedora Rawhide-20161203.n.0 compose check report

On Sun, 2016-12-04 at 22:08 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-12-03 at 13:56 +0000, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> >
> > Installed system changes in test x86_64 Everything-boot-iso install_default:
> >     11 packages(s) added since previous compose: audit-libs-python, checkpolicy, firewalld-selinux, libcgroup, libselinux-python, libsemanage-python, policycoreutils-python, python-IPy, python-libs, setools-libs...
> > Previous test data: https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/50240#downloads
> > Current test data: https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/50339#downloads
>
> Hey! This actually looks significant, because AFAIK, Python 2 is not
> supposed to be in the Fedora minimal install. It looks like something
> changed that inadvertently dragged a Python 2 dep chain in.

I believe I figured this one out. A 'firewalld-selinux' subpackage was
added to the firewalld package on 2016-12-01 which:

Requires(post): policycoreutils, policycoreutils-python, libselinux-utils

the policycoreutils-python requirement is, I believe, the one that
pulls in the offending dep chain.

The subpackage seems to have been removed again in a new firewalld
build:

so this problem should probably go away again with the next Rawhide
compose.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey