is dnf system-upgrade tested with only one kernel installed to

begin with?

Forwarded thread from the users' list below. In the normal case, since
we ask people to do a `dnf upgrade` before `dnf system-upgrade`, there
will almost always been at least the release-day kernel and an updated
one of the older release installed. Is the case where there's just one
running kernel installed tested? What *would* happen in this case?

----- Forwarded message from Andras Simon <szajmi@xxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Miller