Self-introduction

Hello and my name is Shane Ball and am known as shantorn or w7sak (amateur radio license). My first experience with linux was around 1997 with Red Hat 5.1 and have been an avid user since then. I have tested and tried most major flavors except Gentoo. I have been involved in the fedora*.* channels since about F16. I have most recently, past year, been using Arch but they lack the friendly community that Fedora holds and so I want to put my stake in the grounds and get involved and hopefully be more than a consumer. Souther_Gentelman and linuxmodder have helped me to learn more and in the past month linuxmodder has taken some time to show me some new area's in linux such as gpg and encrypting emails, files and folders. I hope I can make a difference here in Q&A
Thank you! Shantorn